- NABL* Accredited Calibration
- 22mm Diameter
- 12/24/36V excitation
- 0~10 / ±5V output
- Non-linearity as low as 0.25%
- Rugged Construction
- Available models upto 400mm
- Operating Temp -20ºC to 70ºC
Process Monitoring DC LVDT ( V out)
12/24V DC Excitation | 0~10V Output | Model Series ‘DSV’
Series xxxDSV DC-DC LVDTs are designed to operate from a 24 V DC power supply and provide an analogue output of 0 to 10 V for full stroke displacement. With this output they can be easily interfaced with PLC , Data acquisition and Control system or any Digital indicator.
Both the LVDT sensor and its electronics are housed in a cylindrical Stainless steel body. They are most appropriate for precision linear displacement measurements.
- Linear Displacement Measurement
- Position Feedback
- Automated Material Testing Machines and Test Rigs